Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thank Goodness for Circuit Breakers

Zaylia (aka miss mischievous)
Plus
the penny daddy gave her to put in the penny jar
Plus

the nightlight in her room (do you like the pink walls?)

Equals

Needless to say, I am very glad my house is still standing. When I showed Toby, he couldn't believe the penny and the plug had actually started melting . He was fascinated. At this point he went on to tell me quite a few stories about what he did to outlets when he was a little boy. I think I know where she got it from and now I am a little worried about what is in store...

5 comments:

  1. How did you not have a heart attack? It is frightening how much she is like her dad. By the way, darling blog. I knew it wouldn't take long for you to figure it out. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky! Your girls are so cute. I can't believe that you have 3 already.

    I can't believe the penny incident. I would have been upset-to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That face is too cute, I guess that makes up for the near death experience. Gotta love kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Electrical burns are my worst nightmare. I am so glad that she's ok. Your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness!! We had the exact same thing happen to us. The kids were pretending the night light was a bank and putting the penny behind the plastic light cover and when they started to pull the nightlight out of the socket to get the penny...they had a scare. I was grateful for circuit breakers too!! :)

    ReplyDelete