Sunday, January 11, 2009

Am I really doing this blog thingy?

I guess I am!

Seriously what took us so long you may ask?

I guess I was always worried. Evey one's blogs seem so creative and witty, two things I would love to be, but seem to lack. So please put up with us as we figure out how this all works and then we can share our family news with the rest of the world. (hmmm, maybe that is a bit scary...)

One of our families New Year's resolutions is to become a closer family. We are going to spend more quality time together, because seriously if we sit just on the couch and watch movies all the time we are going to wear out our new couch and I really like our new couch. It's comfy and brown which means I can't see all the crap that it gets covered in from who knows what from our kids. Once Zaylia even decided to draw pretty pictures in black ink. I was very happy to find out that microfiber is great for kids. It came right out! Thanks a million to the brilliant woman (not sure a man would ever think of something so amazing) who helped bring microfiber to the world.

So without further adieu, welcome to the crazy Chadwick champ blog :)=

2 comments:

  1. First of all, welcome to the blogging world! It's soo much fun!

    Secondly I'm soooo jealous of your brown microfiber couch! We have a light sage green couch with material that's IMPOSSIBLE to clean Uggghhh I hate it. Lesson learned? Yes the hardway LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! Congratulations! I look forward to keeping up with what's going on in your cute family better. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete