Thursday, February 26, 2009

Spring Cleaning

Toby surprised me with an elliptical for Valentines day! I have wanted one for quite some time and I am super excited to use it. We needed a place for it and decided on the "Bronco room" (aka Toby's junk room). We spent Toby's day off cleaning, de-junking and organizing the room so it would fit. It took some time - that room is filled with a lot of pretty much useless junk as Toby has a really hard time throwing things away. Come to think of it, that's probably why Toby is pretty much amazing at fitting more stuff in spaces than I would ever think possible. And that is also why Toby is always responsible for packing, he can always find a way to fit twice as much as I ever could.

We are almost finished with the room, a bit more organizing and the room will be perfect. The elliptical now has a home and I promised myself that I will use it everyday (at least I'll try).

I'm in spring cleaning mood now, and I want to get everything else cleaned, de-junked and organized! I am hoping that by doing a bit more spring cleaning, spring might just decide to show up soon. It has warmed up a bit (I think we made it to 45 degrees today), and I sure am excited for warmer weather. I feel like we have been cooped up for quite a while, and I've been a bit anxious with our new baby and all the junk that's going around. Our cute little nephew, Kaiden, landed himself in the hospital last week with RSV. He is home now and doing much better, but I feel even more paranoid than usual. I feel like my girls have caught everything this winter, another reason I am ready for spring!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new toy! Toby is the master at packing (and keeping junk!). I need to get the spring cleaning bug that you have. Hope all the girls are well for now and stay that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted an elliptical, but the treadmill will work as long as Blair will use it too. I agree with Danae, can you send that spring cleaning bug my way. It's amazing how unorganized a house can get in only a few months!

    ReplyDelete