Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Kylianne!


Five years ago, I was priveldged to hold my new sweet little baby girl in my arms. Five years later, I still feel so lucky to have Kylianne for a daughter. She is such an amzing little person, so full of energy and love and as sweet as little girls come. I cherish every minute I get with her and it makes me cry to see her growing, it goes by way too fast!!!


Yesterday we celebreated her 5th birthday, princess style. The requested cake was a pink princess castle and the gift she wanted more than anything was a pink tiara! I love this princess stage--it so much fun!

Toby found the cutest set of pink golf clubs and just had to give them to Kylianne for her birthday, looks like he just got himself a new golf buddy!

Kylianne has been looking forward to this day for a very long time. She asked me on Zaylia's birthday (Dec 14) how many days she had until her birthday, and she has counted down everyday since. When she woke up this morning she showed me how much taller she was and informed me that she was also much smarter now that she was five. She also asked if she got to go to school now. Not quite yet, just six short more months and I will be sending her off to Kindergarten. I am NOT looking forward to that, I'll have to get the Kleenex box ready for that day. I love having Kylianne around and I'm not looking forward to that day...

So we don't leave the other cute girls out, here's a couple pics of Zaylia and Jazilyn taken at the party.


3 comments:

  1. That cake is adorable! Good job! Isn't it CRAZY that we have 5yr.-olds?! Your girls are all so cute and growing so fast. I've been terrible this year with birthday. Sorry I missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 5 years goes by so fast. I love the golf clubs. Kaitlyn wants some too.

    ReplyDelete