Thursday, March 12, 2009

Once there was a snowman, tall Tall TALL




Apparently, winter isn't quite satisfied and dumped on us again this week. My brother, Nate, came over and helped the girls build this tall, cowboy snowman. The girls loved playing in the snow (hopefully for the last time--come on spring!) Sad to say, this is the first snowman the girls have built. We have have had ample opportunities, but just never got around to it. Thanks to Uncle Nate, we now have a perfect snowman that in the sun will be melting, SMALL Small small.

3 comments:

  1. That's a great snowman! We missed getting hit with any of that snowstorm, but I don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow that is a Huge snowman!! I bet they had a blast building that, what a great uncle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing - I've never seen one that big! Hey...I'll be bringing some nnice warm Baja weather very soon to you all. YEAH! Can't wait to see the girls. I would LOVE to make a snowman or snow angel with them if it dumps again. but hopefully it will be warm, warm, warm. See you around the 26th or so. I'll let you know. Love you all!!!!

    ReplyDelete