Sunday, June 28, 2009

Waterfall



I've been itching to go a hike for a while and so Toby and I decided to head up to Waterfall canyon yesterday evening. When I put my camelbak on the straps were really loose. I wondered why for a few seconds until I realized that the last time it was used I was very pregnant with Jazilyn. It definitely has been way too long since we've been hiking!

Toby never has hiked up waterfall canyon and I haven't been up there in over 10 years. It was a nice little hike and the waterfall at the top is breathtaking. As we were hiking back, we enjoyed this beautiful sunset. The perfect ending to a great day. Hopefully we will have the chance to hike a few more mountains this summer.



Earlier in the day we took the girls swimming. Kylianne and Zaylia are so much more daring this year. They both will now jump into the deep water unassisted and that is a huge improvement from last year. They both love to do bobs and Kylianne has just about mastered the back float. Jazilyn loves the water too and wasn't too happy when it was time to go.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a beautiful hike! We're having fun with Hailey swimming this year too. She's much more daring as well. We can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete